Sunday, January 20, 2008

Reflections

Hello blog! It's been a long time since I wrote here and I just want to say, I really need you.

Since I stopped blogging, keeping records and writing down my analysis, my trading has been BAD. Been on a losing streak that will STOP tomorrow, Monday. I've been really busy and haven't been able to squeeze time out to properly record and analyze my trades, but still, I kept trading and as we all know, that's not good. I will resume posting my records and analysis here from now.

Reminder to self : The goal of trading is to make MONEY.
I read something on forexfactory today that really made me think. Is visiting the forum beneficial to me? The answer that I came up with is NO. It made my mind wander and trading is a serious game. I have to concentrate. So from now, I'll cut down my visits to forums.

And oh ya, lady luck favored me on Friday. I left a sell order unattended in my account on cable and when I logged on on Saturday, I was up 113 pips. Not bad considering that I did not put in any stop loss OR take profit. But of course, I had a reason to put that buy stop. There was a support point that if taken out, would justify a trend reversal on the flag for cable.

Okay, enough of talking, time to analyze!

No comments: